Saturday, September 13, 2008

Adrienne is a HOOT!

Wednesday, September 20, 2006
She gave me a box of mac and cheese and I said "For me? Aww, thanks man." She giggled and said "I'm a GIRL mama!" So I ask her what she wants and she says "Nackercheese!"

This morning she was laying her head on my belly and I told her she better be careful or the baby will kick her head. She sat up and looked at me with a puzzled expression and said "She not kickin' me." So I explained that the baby was swimming around inside me, just like in her book. The lights went on, she understood! "She's swimmin' 'round in da water!" "Yes," I replied. She's soooo smart, I think to myself... riiiight. She's THREE, a smart 3, but 3 nonetheless. "Her have on her bathing suit! And her wings!" "Um, no honey, the baby is naked inside me, we'll put clothes on her when she comes out." "Yeah, we'll put on a t-shirt, and pants!" (Note, we do NOT know if the baby will be a boy or a girl, Adrienne just calls everyone "she")

No comments: