Saturday, September 13, 2008

The way I am

So... I'm sitting here thinking.... do I really show everyone who I am, like, really who I am? I don't think so. Even here, blogging, I keep things back. I curb some of the things I would say because I am afraid of offending people. My page is private so only people I allow in can read... but I still don't write with my hair down (so to speak). I suppose thats not entirely a bad thing because some of the things I would say I probably shouldn't (like when I'm angry and want to curse like a sailor). But I don't do that because I'm a good person and I'm just nice... I do it because I don't people to be shocked. I guess, in a way, I am hiding my flaws.

I know that we never really share 100% of ourselves on these things. Seriously, most people don't really have the right to know me that well anyway. But... I guess my point here is questioning my motives why I am not as bold or sassy or open or whatever as I might be when the mood strikes.

I'm not saying I'm a bad person (ok, I kind of am a bad person, but thats not my point), I try to be good... but I'm not nice and sweet because thats always the way I am. Bah... mixed up random trains of thought not making much sense. Not a very productive 15 minutes, but.... at least I'm taking it. Kids are off and quiet and I have a few moments to myself.

The thing that brought this to mind was this stupid survey I filled out. Sheesh. lol Stupid surveys.

No comments: