Wednesday, January 14, 2009

20 weeks

20 week ultrasound 1

20 week ultrasound. :) We didn't find out for certain, but we're pretty sure it's another girl. It would be funny in a way if it were; Matt's older brother has 4 boys (they got married a year before we did, our anniversary is the day before theirs), and we always joke that they're getting all the boys and we're getting all the girls. Of course if this little one is born with a penis I will be shocked. I'm not really hoping either way, but I am expecting another girl.

genevieve's haircut

Last night Genevieve and Adrienne got haircuts; Adrienne's was really just a trim to get rid of the ratty looking ends, but I cut a few inches off Genevieve's hair. It was all uneven and wispy and the front pieces were finally long enough to cut the rest of it so it was evened out. She likes it and I think she looks pretty adorable. It'll be awhile before she sports piggytails like these again, though.

Genevieve


Adrienne

Adrienne has been a pretty super helper lately. Washing dishes, helping make dinner, cleaning up the living room (we make all of them help, but she's the only one who really hauls ass and gets it done, the other two lolly-gag around). Today the girls and I cleaned their play room... from the sound of things it's going to be a wreck by the end of the day. They have been avoiding playing in there because they KNEW it was a mess, Adrienne even told me it was too messy, but now that we got it tidied up Adrienne doesn't want to play anywhere else.

Charlotte

This was the best shot I could get of Charlotte by herself on Christmas Eve. She just doesn't hold still for very long, or she rushes the camera because she wants to help take pictures. Potty training has good days and bad days. She's starting to say more words, which is helpful when she is trying to tell us what she wants. She's started playing "Eye winker, Tom Tinker" with me; she'll point to my eyes and say something that sounds like "ginkger" (hard G sounds) and then "kikkle" at my chin. It's pretty funny... except when it's 11:00 at night, you're in bed and she comes in and decides she's not tired, she just wants to play.

I try to get a picture and they give their best smiles to Daddy

The wouldn't smile for me, but they'd look at Daddy and give him their best grins. The pictures where Charlotte is looking at me she looks like she's on drugs.

No comments: