Friday, May 06, 2011

Lessons

This blog is like a lesson in neglect. I have had no motivation or inclination to write lately.

Today I took the kids to the beach. We doubled up on school yesterday so that we could take today off and just have fun. Adrienne made her first Confession this evening, and Sunday she will make her First Holy Communion.  I figured that's something worth celebrating. It was a windy day, and the wind was chillier than it's been in a long time. We still had a blast. Xander started the day out running from the breaking waves. By the time we left he was cackling and giddy letting them splash up to his ankles. The girls ran back and forth, we found 7 dead jellyfish. Rarely do we see one, 7 was crazy.

I hurt my shoulder picking Xander up during Holy Week. I've been a lazy wretch ever since, barely working out. The last couple days I've been trying to pick up the pace as much as possible. I hate this lazy feeling. I find this humorous since I never used to work out at all, but since getting into the swing of my 5 days a week I don't like letting it slide. I still can't do weights, but I'll do what I can until my shoulder gets back to normal.

No comments: